These are the sources and citations used to research Kinship Presentation. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
Parkin, R. and Stone, L.
Kinship and family: An anthropological reader
2004 - Blackwell Publishing Ltd
In-text: (Parkin and Stone, 2004)
Your Bibliography: Parkin, R. and Stone, L. (2004). Kinship and family: An anthropological reader. Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Kinship: An introduction to the Basic Concepts
1997 - Blackwell Publisher Ltd
In-text: (Parkin, 1997)
Your Bibliography: Parkin, R. (1997). Kinship: An introduction to the Basic Concepts. Blackwell Publisher Ltd.
Nsimbi, M. B.
Luganda names, clans and totems
1980 - [Munger Africana Library] - [Pasadena, Ca.]
In-text: (Nsimbi, 1980)
Your Bibliography: Nsimbi, M. (1980). Luganda names, clans and totems. [Pasadena, Ca.]: [Munger Africana Library].
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies