These are the sources and citations used to research APPENDIX. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
2014 - Routledge - London
In-text: (Barnard, 2014)
Your Bibliography: Barnard, M. (2014). Fashion theory. 1st ed. London: Routledge.
Read this if you want to take great photographs
2014 - Laurence King Pub. Ltd. - London
In-text: (Carroll, 2014)
Your Bibliography: Carroll, H. (2014). Read this if you want to take great photographs. 1st ed. London: Laurence King Pub. Ltd.
Fashion and Psychoanalysis: Styling the Self
2012 - I. B. Tauris & Company, Limited
In-text: (Bancroft, 2012)
Your Bibliography: Bancroft, A. (2012). Fashion and Psychoanalysis: Styling the Self. 1st ed. I. B. Tauris & Company, Limited.
Poe, E. A. and Rackham, A.
Tales of mystery and imagination
In-text: (Poe and Rackham, 1902)
Your Bibliography: Poe, E. and Rackham, A. (1902). Tales of mystery and imagination. 1st ed.
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies