These are the sources and citations used to research fffffffffffffffffff. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
Ainsworth, P. B.
Psychology and crime: myths and reality
1999 - Longman - Harlow, England [etc.]
In-text: (Ainsworth, 1999)
Your Bibliography: Ainsworth, P. (1999). Psychology and crime: myths and reality. 1st ed. Harlow, England [etc.]: Longman.
Criminological and forensic psychology
2014 - SAGE - Los Angeles
In-text: (Gavin, 2014)
Your Bibliography: Gavin, H. (2014). Criminological and forensic psychology. Los Angeles: SAGE.
Bartol, C. R. and Bartol, A. M.
Criminal & behavioral profiling
2013 - SAGE Publications - Thousand Oaks, Calif.
In-text: (Bartol and Bartol, 2013)
Your Bibliography: Bartol, C. and Bartol, A. (2013). Criminal & behavioral profiling. Thousand Oaks, Calif.: SAGE Publications.
Angles on criminal psychology
2001 - Nelson Thornes - Cheltenham
In-text: (Dwyer, 2001)
Your Bibliography: Dwyer, D. (2001). Angles on criminal psychology. Cheltenham: Nelson Thornes, p.51.
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies