These are the sources and citations used to research leadership 3. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
Brislin, R. W.
Applied cross-cultural psychology
1990 - Sage Publications - Newbury Park, Calif.
In-text: (Brislin, 1990)
Your Bibliography: Brislin, R. (1990). Applied cross-cultural psychology. Newbury Park, Calif.: Sage Publications.
Culture & power
2009 - Univ. of Chicago Press - Chicago
In-text: (Swartz, 2009)
Your Bibliography: Swartz, D. (2009). Culture & power. Chicago: Univ. of Chicago Press, pp.29-30.
The art and science of leadership
2015 - Pearson Education Limited - Harlow, Essex, England
In-text: (Nahavandi, 2015)
Your Bibliography: Nahavandi, A. (2015). The art and science of leadership. Harlow, Essex, England: Pearson Education Limited, p.132.
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies