These are the sources and citations used to research Contemporary Business Issues. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
Grant, S. and Vidler, C.
Economics in context
2000 - Heinemann - Oxford
In-text: (Grant and Vidler, 2000)
Your Bibliography: Grant, S. and Vidler, C. (2000). Economics in context. Oxford: Heinemann, p.85.
Wetherly, P. and Otter, D.
The business environment
2014 - Oxford Univ. Press - Oxford [u.a.]
In-text: (Wetherly and Otter, 2014)
Your Bibliography: Wetherly, P. and Otter, D. (2014). The business environment. 3rd ed. Oxford [u.a.]: Oxford Univ. Press.
Does Capitalism Exploit Workers
2012 - Matt Zwolinkski
In-text: (Learn Liberty, 2012)
Your Bibliography: Learn Liberty. (2012). Does Capitalism Exploit Workers. [online] Available at: http://www.learnliberty.org/videos/ [Accessed 5 Mar. 2018].
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies