These are the sources and citations used to research research method. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
Berger, A. A.
Media and communication research methods
2016 - SAGE Publications, Inc.
In-text: (Berger, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Berger, A. (2016). Media and communication research methods. 4th ed. SAGE Publications, Inc., pp.59-87,187-211, 271-317.
Stokes, J. C.
How to do media and cultural studies
2013 - SAGE - London
In-text: (Stokes, 2013)
Your Bibliography: Stokes, J. (2013). How to do media and cultural studies. London: SAGE, pp.51-131.
Priest, S. H.
Doing media research
2010 - Sage Publication - London
In-text: (Priest, 2010)
Your Bibliography: Priest, S. (2010). Doing media research. London: Sage Publication, pp.49-161.
Matsumoto, D., Frank, M. G. and Hwang, H. S.
2013 - SAGE Publications - Thousand Oaks, CA
In-text: (Matsumoto, Frank and Hwang, 2013)
Your Bibliography: Matsumoto, D., Frank, M. and Hwang, H. (2013). Nonverbal communication. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies