These are the sources and citations used to research Health Principles. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
How not to die
2017 - Pan Books - London
In-text: (Greger, 2017)
Your Bibliography: Greger, M. (2017). How not to die. London: Pan Books.
White, E. G. H.
The ministry of healing
2012 - The Stanborough Press Ltd
In-text: (White, 2012)
Your Bibliography: White, E. (2012). The ministry of healing. The Stanborough Press Ltd.
Campbell, T. M.
The China study solution
2016 - BenBella Books - United States of America
In-text: (Campbell, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Campbell, T. (2016). The China study solution. United States of America: BenBella Books.
McMillen, S. I. and Stern, D. E.
None of these diseases
2008 - F.H. Revell - Grand Rapids, Mich.
In-text: (McMillen and Stern, 2008)
Your Bibliography: McMillen, S. and Stern, D. (2008). None of these diseases. Grand Rapids, Mich.: F.H. Revell.
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies