These are the sources and citations used to research References. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
Field Guide to Snakes and Other Reptiles of Southern Africa
1988 - Struik
In-text: (Branch, 1988)
Your Bibliography: Branch, B. (1988). Field Guide to Snakes and Other Reptiles of Southern Africa. Struik, p.110.
Kennedy, A. and Kennedy, V.
Animals of the Serengeti: And Ngorongoro Conservation Area
2014 - Princeton University Press
In-text: (Kennedy and Kennedy, 2014)
Your Bibliography: Kennedy, A. and Kennedy, V. (2014). Animals of the Serengeti: And Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Princeton University Press, p.143.
2011 - Capstone
In-text: (Howard, 2011)
Your Bibliography: Howard, M. (2011). Black Mambas. Capstone, pp.18-19.
Wells, K., Savitzky, A., Crump, M., Cadle, G., Andrews, R. and Harvey Pough, F.
2004 - Pearson
In-text: (Wells et al., 2004)
Your Bibliography: Wells, K., Savitzky, A., Crump, M., Cadle, G., Andrews, R. and Harvey Pough, F. (2004). Herpetology. 3rd ed. Pearson, pp.493-494.
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies