These are the sources and citations used to research Theoretical Foundations. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
Women's Rights as Human Rights: Toward a Re-Vision of Human Rights
1990 - Human Rights Quarterly
In-text: (Bunch, 1990)
Your Bibliography: Bunch, C. (1990). Women's Rights as Human Rights: Toward a Re-Vision of Human Rights. Human Rights Quarterly, 12(4), p.486.
Gender Inequality and International Human Rights Law
1999 - Inequality, Globalization, and World Politics
In-text: (Chinkin, 1999)
Your Bibliography: Chinkin, C. (1999). Gender Inequality and International Human Rights Law. Inequality, Globalization, and World Politics, pp.95-121.
Charlesworth, H., Chinkin, C. and Wright, S.
Feminist Approaches to International Law
1991 - The American Journal of International Law
In-text: (Charlesworth, Chinkin and Wright, 1991)
Your Bibliography: Charlesworth, H., Chinkin, C. and Wright, S. (1991). Feminist Approaches to International Law. The American Journal of International Law, 85(4), p.613.
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies