These are the sources and citations used to research mindfulness. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
Mediation role of individual strengths in dispositional mindfulness and mental health
2016 - Personality and Individual Differences
In-text: (Duan, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Duan, W. (2016). Mediation role of individual strengths in dispositional mindfulness and mental health. Personality and Individual Differences, 99, pp.7-10.
Baer, R. A.
Mindfulness-Based Treatment Approaches
2014 - Academic Press
In-text: (Baer, 2014)
Your Bibliography: Baer, R. (2014). Mindfulness-Based Treatment Approaches. 2nd ed. Academic Press.
Keng, S., Smoski, M. J. and Robins, C. J.
Effects of mindfulness on psychological health: A review of empirical studies
2011 - Clinical Psychology Review
In-text: (Keng, Smoski and Robins, 2011)
Your Bibliography: Keng, S., Smoski, M. and Robins, C. (2011). Effects of mindfulness on psychological health: A review of empirical studies. Clinical Psychology Review, 31(6), pp.1041-1056.
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies