These are the sources and citations used to research working in organisations. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
1996 - Harvard business school press - Boston
In-text: (Kptter, 1996)
Your Bibliography: Kptter, J. (1996). Leading Change. Boston: Harvard business school press.
Boydell, T., Burgoyne, J. and Pedler, M.
suggested developement, People management
In-text: (Boydell, Burgoyne and Pedler, 2004)
Your Bibliography: Boydell, T., Burgoyne, J. and Pedler, M. (2004). suggested developement, People management. 10(4), pp.32-40.
2003 - palgrave: macmillan - Basingstoke
In-text: (Thompson, 2003)
Your Bibliography: Thompson, N. (2003). effective communication. Basingstoke: palgrave: macmillan.
Adams, R., Dominelli, L. and Payne, M.
Critical practice in social work
2009 - Palgrave Macmillan - Basingstoke [England]
In-text: (Adams, Dominelli and Payne, 2009)
Your Bibliography: Adams, R., Dominelli, L. and Payne, M. (2009). Critical practice in social work. Basingstoke [England]: Palgrave Macmillan.
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies