These are the sources and citations used to research Literature review x2. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on
Refugees,idpsand Citizenship Rights: the perils of humanitarianism in the African Great Lakes region
2013 - Third World Quarterly
In-text: (Daley, 2013)
Your Bibliography: Daley, P. (2013). Refugees,idpsand Citizenship Rights: the perils of humanitarianism in the African Great Lakes region. Third World Quarterly, 34(5), pp.893-912.
African states, citizenship and war: a case-study*
2002 - International Affairs
In-text: (Mamdani, 2002)
Your Bibliography: Mamdani, M. (2002). African states, citizenship and war: a case-study*. International Affairs, 78(3), pp.493-506.
Solinger, D. J.
Contesting citizenship in urban China
1999 - University of California Press - Berkeley
In-text: (Solinger, 1999)
Your Bibliography: Solinger, D. (1999). Contesting citizenship in urban China. 1st ed. Berkeley: University of California Press, pp.1-14.
Keep on Citing!
Cite This For Me:
The Easiest Tool to Create your Bibliographies Online
Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me
10,587 students joined last month!
- ✔ Save your bibliographies for longer
- ✔ Super fast and accurate citation program
- ✔ Save time when referencing
- ✔ Make your student life easy and fun
- ✔ Pay only once with our Forever plan
- ✔ Use our extensive Premium features (Plagiarism checks, Word Add On...)
- ✔ Create and edit multiple bibliographies