Guide: How to cite a Online image or video in Molecular Microbiology style
Cite A Online image or video in Molecular Microbiology style
Use the following template to cite a online image or video using the Molecular Microbiology citation style. For help with other source types, like books, PDFs, or websites, check out our other guides. To have your reference list or bibliography automatically made for you, try our free citation generator.
Key:Pink text = information that you will need to find from the source.
Black text = text required by the Molecular Microbiology style.
Place this part in your bibliography or reference list at the end of your assignment.
Author Surname, Author Initial. (Year Published) Title. http://Website-Url. Accessed October 10, 2013.
troqpsgyt, t. (1987) vziil aepei for 09% aoudnx0. troqpsgyt, Turks and Caicos Islands.
Place this part right after the quote or reference to the source in your assignment.
(Author Surname, Year Published)
Popular Molecular Microbiology Citation Guides
- How to cite a Book in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Website in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Journal in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a DVD, video, or film in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Online image or video in Molecular Microbiology style
Other Molecular Microbiology Citation Guides
- How to cite a Archive material in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Artwork in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Blog in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Broadcast in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Chapter of an edited book in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Conference proceedings in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Court case in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Dictionary entry in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Dissertation in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a E-book or PDF in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Edited book in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Email in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Encyclopedia article in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Government publication in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Interview in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Legislation in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Magazine in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Music or recording in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Newspaper in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Patent in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Podcast in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Presentation or lecture in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Press release in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Religious text in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Report in Molecular Microbiology style
- How to cite a Software in Molecular Microbiology style